Hey Doctor, suffering from mouth ulcer from last few week, what should I do for healing quickly?

If the mouth ulcer is causing a lot of pain, gently rub a small ice cube over the spot or rinse your mouth with ice-cold water. You could also chew on a clove bud (lavang) and direct the juice generated to the area where the ulcer is located. Clove buds are a great ingredient to cure sore throat too. To prevent the ulcerated area from getting infected, make it a point to rinse your mouth with a little salt water. Remember, this won’t make the ulcer disappear, but it can help reduce the pain. Honey is a natural humectant. It helps reduce scarring and hastens the process of new tissue growth. This, along with its anti-microbial effect ensures faster healing of the mouth ulcer. Chew a few leaves of tulsi along with some water about three to four times every day. This will help in getting rid of ulcers faster and also have a preventive action against their recurrence. Applying a little coconut oil directly onto the mouth ulcer or chewing some coconut (fresh or dry) helps reduce pain and inflammation and hence, ulcers heal faster. Mix some sugar to crushed khus-khus seeds and consume this mixture for instant relief from ulcers. You could apply a little ghee directly to the ulcerated area, or drink a glass of buttermilk two or three times every day. Mouth ulcers left untreated generally go away in a week or so; with these home remedies, you can expect faster relief. However, if you notice an ulcer in the mouth that is persistently present although it does not cause you any pain, do not neglect it or try to treat it with home remedies beyond a few days. Make it a point to see a doctor soon because often, a painless mouth ulcer is one of the earliest signs of oral cancer.
Hi Bipul, Mouth ulcers are self limiting, which means they heal naturally by themselves. To ease the pain you cud by a topical anesthetic gel and apply it before eating anything spicy. Please do not self prescribe any medications as it might at times delay the healing of the ulcer. Try to reduce the stress, avoid carbonated drinks, and citrus fruits and juices containing citric acid, avoid lemon with food and keep yourself hydrated. In severe mouth ulcer attacks, you may also experience fever and physical sluggishness. Taking Vitamin B12 supplements along with a suitable gel for pain is the best remedy. I suggest that you consult me privately on lybrate so that I can send you the appropriate prescription. Take care
normally mouth ulcers will go away by itself within a week but if you are still getting a pain take some antibiotics along with some vitamins supplements . keep using the gel you are already using. avoid oily and spicy foods completely. do salt water gargling 728 times a day
Hi, there are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same. Regards