Am trying to conceive from 1 year but till now I got negative results. Am disappointed very much. Now am tensed. Please give me some solutions. From January I am having irregular periods. I consulted doctor she said no problem in hormone its perfect. I did blood test as she suggested but no problem in it. Please doctor help me by giving gud solutions to get pregnant. Please:(

Am trying to conceive from 1 year but till now I got nega...
Do not try, let it happen on its own. Wait for 2 months. Do not get in to cycle. Do meditation.
You are only 23, hence, first thing is do not panic. Enjoy married life with your husband. Try to build emotional bond with your husband. Enjoy sex without bothering whether you will conceive or not. Most of the couples take 1 - 2 years to be conceive. Similarly, this is something, which is a matter of chance - means it will happen only when it is destined to happen. So you can try from your side but don't get anxious if you get your periods. Presently you are having delayed periods, which might be because of stress and not because of hormonal imbalance. Just enjoy your life, and if you do not conceive for another 2 years then consult a gynaecologist, who will guide you further.
Dear lybrate-user don't get disheartened sometime in spite of no cause a couple may take time in conceiving naturally, as stress, diet and lifestyle are also factors which affects fertility. Since all your reports are fine, you should try for 3-4 month more during your fertile days i. E ovulation time and follow a healthy lifestyle and take diet including lots of fruits and salad. Quit coffee and fried food. Do some regular exercise or workout, so that your cycle will be regular and fertility will increase. Still if not able to conceive then get both of you fully investigated and ultrasound done and consult gyne for help.