I am 32 and I have high blood pressure, I am taking medication, my weight is 100 kg, I have uncontrolled high bp, doctor prescribe total 7 tablets for morning and evening, this is irritating me a lot, my tablets are
Enam5 mg - morning and evening
On bloc10 mg- morning and evening
Betaloc25 mg- morning and evening
starves10 mg- evening
Felis s plus - evening
rivotril 0.5 mg- evening
I am alcoholic, I can drink three or four days in a week with quantity of 180 ml every day
I am completely abonded break fast but eat raw vegetables like carrot, beetroot, apple, cucumber (keera) every morning since three months.
Afternoon regular south Indian meals.
At night after taking alcohol I can eat two roots with some curry.
I can eat chicken three or four days in a week at evening or afternoon.
I can walk 3 or 4 days in a week with 6 kilometers length.
Final my conclusion is I want to loss weight with out any side effects Please suggest me any changes in my day life and add or change any food in my day activity.
I want to lose weight quickly method pls suggest me.
Take low calorie and low sodium and high protein food. Don't take rice at night. 4-5 meals in a day in a frequent intervals. Take 1 glass of lukewarm water with 1 tsp of alsi powder in the morning and go for walk. Take nonveg in lunch only fish in a week.
thanks for writing. According to your height your weight should be
72 kg you have to loss 32 kg weight only. Do not worry its not a big target you can easily loose this 32 kg weight. First we have to find our reason of your weight gain. You have to remember one thing avoid dieting for weight, cause dieting will help you loose some weight but after some period you will put on double weight.
Tips for weight loss.
1. Try to take our research oriented holistic medicines for assures, fast and permanent weight loss. Without surgery, without gym, without crush dieting, with out side effect. People are loosing 2 to 10 kg weight per month. You can continue your allopathic medicines.
2. Take 1 glass warm water with lemon.
3. Eat plenty vegetable and fruits.
4. Eat 5 to 6 servings of food per day.
5. Drink 10 glass water per day.
6. Avoid deep fried, cold drinks.
7. If your non vegetarian you can eat egg, fish, chicken in limited quantity.
8. Avoid hormonal treatment, steroid, stress.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Alcohol Addiction treatment