Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Mai husband ko disulfiram 250 mg deti hu wo drink krte hai uske dene ke pina band kar dete hai .fir pine lagte ye dea kb tk diya. Jata hai isko dene ke bad unhe hafi aayi hai kamjori mahsus hoti kay iski dene se koi preshani hoti hai countinue de to. Mai bina kisi doctor ke salah se de rahi. Hu .kyo ki bta kr dwa nahi de sakte hai. Wo drink puri tarah se nahi chhod rahe jab tk dea deti hu tabhi tk nahi nahi pite unhe pta chal jata hai. Please suggest me. Log bolte jayda dun dwa dene nukshan krta hai.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Alcohol Addiction treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details