I am 28 years old getting suddenly unwillingness and tension with anger. From last 3 months. In past from last 4 yes I am suffering through chest pain because of this I can't enjoy life. This pain is not regular its coming when in load or tension. I am unmarried. Fron last four year I shown to many doctors from go to Specialist but still no diagnose the problem. In this 4 years I did many taste like ECG, 3D ECHO, THYROID. I HOPE U instead MY PROBLEM please HELP ME OUT.

I am 28 years old getting suddenly unwillingness and tens...
It appears to me that you have some suppressed anger. If your reports are clear and if you still have chest pain then please understand that your suppressed negative emotions are affecting your body. Please talk to a Counsellor. The Counsellor will help you to understand your hidden negative feelings and will also help you to deal with it. Once you give healthy outlet to your negative feelings you will feel better and will be able to enjoy your life.