I have a problem in my teeth. Its bleeding and, swelling always. I think it is payreia so what can I do? Please suggest me some medicine.

I have a problem in my teeth. Its bleeding and, swelling ...
Bleeding and swelling is due to gingivitis. Calculus deposition leads to gingivitis. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Brush regularly twice a day along with tongue cleaning.
get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. this will help younto get relid of your problem
Kindly get cleaning and polishing done by dentist.
Gums bleeding is due to infection in gums. Get scalling done by dentist. Take vit c tab for one week. Use proper brushing techniques. Brush, floss n use mouthwash twice daily. Massage your gums with your finger tips after brushing. Keep your tongue clean. Rinse your mouth well after each meal. Visit your dentist for dental checkups every 6 months to detect n prevent dental probs.
You should go deep scaling and if it is needed than go for flap surgery.