I am 23 year old. I have a problem of kidney stone its paining tooo much can you tell me what should I do.

I am 23 year old. I have a problem of kidney stone its pa...
you can go for following remedy it will help you Natural home remedy using kidney beans: 1. Take 60 gm kidney beans 2. Add 4 L of water 3. Heat for 4-5 hr 4. Strain the liquid through a fine muslin cloth 5. Allow the liquid to cool 6. Drink 1 glass of this liquid once every 2 hr in a day 7. Do this for a week 8. Do not use the liquid or the beans again 24 hr after the 1st preparation This remindy will be helpful.