I am 27 years old male. Am facing a problem of bleeding in the tooth gum at the end of last teeth. Currently using red dabur toothpaste. Expecting your suggestions for this.

I am 27 years old male. Am facing a problem of bleeding i...
Hi. You need teeth scaling from dentist.
Gums bleeding is due to infection in gums. Get scalling done by dentist. Take vit c tab for one week. Use proper brushing techniques. Brush, floss n use mouthwash twice daily. Massage your gums with your finger tips after brushing. Keep your tongue clean. Rinse your mouth well after each meal. Visit your dentist for dental checkups every 6 months to detect n prevent dental probs.
You're telling that you have bleeding gum in last corner tooth it suggests that your wisdom tooth must try to erupt and it get infected with your food lodgement in perticular area get proper pocket cleaning from consulting near by dentist.