I am 30 years old unmarried female. I have frequently urine problem. I didn't feel pain or burning. I have pcos too now I am taking homeopathy medication for both problem but urinary problem is still same. I don't have diabetes and I drink 2-4 ltrs water every day but still nothing helped. I am so depressed and feel ashamed of going out coz of it. Please help me.

I am 30 years old unmarried female. I have frequently uri...
I am recommending you an following remedy which will surely help you Natural home remedy using spinach leaves and carrots: 1. Chop a handful of spinach leaves 2. Take 1 bowl of sliced carrots 3. Add both to about ½ L water 4. Boil for 15-20 min 5. Strain the water and crush the vegetables 6. Extract juice of vegetables to make soup 7. Add salt and pepper to taste 8. Drink the soup 2 times a day This is very helpful for you.
Increase in urinary frequency may be due to diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, urinary tract infections, bladder stones or mass etc. Get an usg kubp done to exclude cystitis (bladder infection) or bladder stone. If there is no such symptoms present like burning in urine, fasting blood sugar and post prandial blood sugar should be checked to exclude diabetes if not done recently. Serum sodium, 24hr urine volume and osmolality is checked for excluding diabetes insipidus. Also avoid sweetened drinks, alcohol and excess amount of coffe or tea intake. Water intake should be restricted to 3-4 litres per day. Also inform about any history of trauma or neurological diseases in past. They may cause overactive bladder. Then according to reports furthur treatment can be done.