PAIN AFTER CYSTOSCOPY I had difficulty in passing urine. I was examined by an urologist who did cystoscopy for the stricture of urethra. Before he did that the urine had to be drained through a suprapubic Cather. After the cystoscopy another catheter was planted to see whether the urine flow is satisfactory. After two days of surgery, the supra-pubic one was removed and ten days later, the other catheter was also removed. My problem is that I develop intense cramps pain extending from the base of left testicle to the left side of the groin (thigh). I have another problem which is that I cannot fully control the sphincter muscle of my bladder. The result if that the urine trickles out before I reach the bathroom. enuresis! When I told the doctor about these two problems (pain and bed wetting) he prescribed Darif tablets to be taken twice a day. For bed wetting he suggested an exercise whereby I squeeze and release perineal muscles. My pain continues. This is a cramps kind of pain which becomes intense when I walk for more than ten minutes. Please suggest the remedy for this.

Recovery may be little slow but keep patience you will recover. Report after 7 days of trying as advised by your doctor.