Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday from last week. Which make me uncomfortable. Please give me suggestion how to avoid it? What are the causes of headache? May I take medicine for that? I have spectacles. My bp is 70/120. Weight-73 kg.

Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday ...
Hello- headaches are triggered by the hormonal changes that are happening in your body. They're very common in early pregnancy. The hormone progesterone helps to relax your womb (uterus) and blood vessels in your body, including those in your head and neck. Blood then pounds through these veins, causing headaches. Try these tips to avoid headache during pregnancy- 1. Rest and relaxation get plenty of rest and maybe take time off work, if you can. Get an early night every now and then. 2. Eating well try to eat a healthy diet. Have a wide variety of unprocessed foods of all types and colours to make sure you're getting a good balance of nutrients. 3. Posture make sure the position of your chair, computer screen and car seat encourage good posture.