For your high uric acid continue taking Feburic
to avoid complications associated with high levels of uric acid.
Risk factors for Achilles tendinitis are as follows.
1. Advanced age and Male sex.
3. Sudden excessive activities like running or jumping.
4. Wearing shoes without proper heel support during work out.
5.Patients with high blood pressure
are at higher risk.
6. Flat arch foot predisposes to achilles tendinitis.
1. Rest to the foot for 1 or 2 days.
2. Apply ice pack for 10 minutes 3 to 4 times a day.
3. Apply compression bandage to reduce swelling.
4. Keep feet elevated at night time by placing pillow underneath.
5. Take analgesics like paracetamol
or Ibuprofen for relief.
6. Once pain
is relieved you can start stretching exercises of calf muscles.
7. Use a shoe insert or wedge to relieve stress
8. If pain is persistent and severe please consult .g