Sr my son is 2 years old. Since last one month he suffering from fever. Some time temperature goes above 100 c. Later we found that some problem in his stomach. That is some time the motion was very loose and the stomach was enlarged in all times. We consult with doctors they gave us worms medicine albensol two times, meftal and there after they gave him bacigyl - N, oflocin, endospas and zinconia. Last five days the condition of baby was good. The latrine was normal and there was a normal temperature. But from yesterday onwards the temperature increased above 100 c and the stomach size enlarged. Presently we are giving him meftal 5 ml only then also temperature not coming down. The temperature of stomach also high. We are worried about his bad health. Please give us some advice for betterment of our baby.

Sr my son is 2 years old. Since last one month he sufferi...
Such long standing diseases needs care under supervision of pediatrician. One fever is long tlme. It will deteriorate the health of child. So I request you contact nearby pediatrician and get treatment.