My teeth bleeding every time. So pleas suggest me. Who is the best toothpaste in my teeth.

My teeth bleeding every time. So pleas suggest me. Who is...
Bleeding gums are an indication of gum disease and may lead to painful, loose teeth if left untreated. 1. Maintain good oral hygiene. 2. Brush regularly, at least twice daily. 3. Get scaling and polishing of teeth done every six months. 4. You may also get checkup done by dentist once on six months, for healthy teeth and gums.
Toothpaste is not a solution for bleeding gums or teeth you must see a dentist to find out the reason for bleeding.
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums. - eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque. - try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick, to clear debris from around the gum line. - you may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser.