Hello 2 weeks before my dentist has advised me for advanced cleaning, I used to smoke and there are black patches inside my left right cheeks pls help me with some mouth wash that is available in mumbai And a diet for oral care.

Hello 2 weeks before my dentist has advised me for advanc...
Hi, lybrate-user. Due to smoking, you get smoke fumes deposited on the surface of your teeth and the soft tissue like cheek and inside of lips become irritated to an extent that they develop patches here and there. You must get your teeth descaled apart from getting treatment for the soft tissue patches. These days such patches are very well treated with lasers. It is strongly recommended to quit smoking as soon as possible. Anyways meanwhile you can use the following mouth wash- mouthwash hexidine, rinse after every meal. All the best. Take care.
Quit habits strictly. Various treatment modalities for oral leukoplakia have been reported, but there is currently no consensus on the most appropriate treatment the treatment modalities include change of lifestyle factors such as tobacco and alcohol intake, medication with retinoids or antimycotics, 13-cis-retenoic acid, carotenoids, vitamin c, e, natural agents (green tea) & non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents surgical excision, cryosurgery, laser evaporation or laser excision.