40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Check your hemoglobin, bp.
2. Avoid stress, anxiety, severe physical and mental exertion
3. Take adequate rest and sleep for 7-8 hours daily to remain healthy
4. Have good nourishing diet, plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits etc
5. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily)
6. Take one capsule of revital daily after breakfast
7. Consult physician for further advice.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Fatigue treatment