Need to increase the sex time how to increase I ll discharge with in 3 or 4 min I hav to increase the time how can I increase.

Need to increase the sex time how to increase I ll discha...
Hi, ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute. Premature ejaculation (pe) occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. Medication: take homoeopathic medicine - schwabe's damiaplant/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Management: regular exercising keeps you fit and healthy, so don't forget to do it. Practice pranayam regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. Not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. One can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises. These exercises are good for gaining and maintaining good health. Also, practice pelvic floor exercise or kegel exercise, consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. It makes the muscles of pelvis toned and strengthened! in order to locate your pelvic muscles try to stop and begin the flow of urine as using the bathroom. You can perform kegel exercises with the empty bladder as exercising pelvic muscle with the full bladder might result in urinary tract infections.