I have 7 th month baby boy. He is having stools from yesterday and there is some blood in his stools. What is the reason for this and what happens if it comes like that?

I have 7 th month baby boy. He is having stools from yest...
Hi, blood with stools in babies usually indicates bleeding from the lower part of the baby's digestive tract. Certain infections, food reactions, anal fissures, small anal tears and other digestive tract problems may cause bleeding from digestive tract which may also be associated with other signs and symptoms. Visit a nearby paediatrician for making a right diagnosis.
I think by blood you mean that stool has got something red in it. I would advise you to first get the stool tested for blood at a pathology lab near you. Blood in an infant's stool could be because of intestinal infection if feed hygiene is improper. Another important cause would be a small mass of tissue called polyp inside the intestine. If stool test confirms the presence of blood, please see a paediatrician in person.