I am a 23 year of student. I have a problem in my mouth. My teeth bleeding. I think it is called payriyaa. So what should I do sir?

Pyoria occur due to presence of plaque and calculus deposits around your teeth. It lead to bleeding gum, bad smell and redness of gum. To treat pyoria you need to clean up your teeth at dental clinic. Till you can go for use of regular mouth wash twice a day. It will give some relief but cleaning teeth is must you need.
Kindly get scaling done and use gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.
You just have to get consulted with nearby dentist, he/she will examine and have some dental procedure for its correction followed by some medicamemnts.
Consult a gums specialist in your area.
Dear , just a small correction to your question, it's bleeding from the gums and not the teeth, though it may appear that the tooth is bleeding but it is always from the gums. This is a very common complaint vikash don't worry about it. Just get yourself checked by the dentist. This usually happens when your gums are swollen due to unhygienic conditions produced by the bacteria of your mouth and deposition of soft white coloured plaque which if remains on the teeth for a long time then might change into something hard and can't be removed by brushing called as calculus. The term" payriya" is clinically called periodontitis which is a very advanced level of gum disease and occurs when you don't take care of your gums at the very initial signs of bleeding and pain. You might not have periodontitis but yes you definitely have to get your cleaning done before it turns into something bad. So consult the doctor and get your cleaning done
Dont worry. You can go to nearby dentist for cleaning of your teeth as well as start taking medication for the same prescribed by your dentist.
Get your teeth cleaned by a dentist and your problem will be solved.