Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been suffering from scanty periods from 3 years Doctor said I have pcos but im on sugarmet from more than a year. Still see not even a little difference Other doctor told to check vitamin d andb12 that is also normal plus im always constipated what can be the medical cause.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user. Pcod is a condition due to hormone imbalance. Mainly due to excess male harmone androgen. You should check blood sugar. Blood pressure lipid profile and ultrasound abdomen to diagnose. Treatment may be stated by medicines but if the menstruation is not regular go for surgical treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.