I am a 25 years old girl. I have. hemophilia type 7. I am going to marry my lover in 4 months. If I pregnant any problem for this.

I am a 25 years old girl. I have. hemophilia type 7. I am...
It depends on your genetic constitution if it affect one x chromosome then there is 50 % transmission of the trait and your partner is also need to be tested for genetic constitutes. As it is lethal for male your partner may not have this problem. Still genetic testing is required.
Haemophilia type a. Caused by deficiency of clotting factor viii type b. Caused by def. Of factor ix i'm not aware of type 7 what you wrote. Both are genetic disorders where mother is normally a healthy carrier and there is a 50% chance of her male child becoming a haemophilic. Girl child born out of a carrier mother will have a normal x chromosome or an abnormal one leading to a carrier state of the disease in the later instance. Genetic counseling is advisable for such instances of marriage. Dna testing of a foetus through amniocentesis can detect if the baby will be a carrier (female baby) or a haemophiliac (male baby). These are the consequences of marriage between a healthy male and a haemophilia carrier female. There are other rare variants of the disease which can be discussed only through counselling sessions.