Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir/Mam, I want to take Shilajit herb ayurvedic medicine. Please view me details of Shilajit herb ayurveda? I have sexual problems like too much masturbations. Also I growing weak, I want to take the medicine but after yours consultation. So please help me Sir/mam. (Also give direction for the medicine and its site effect) Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir/Mam, I want to take Shilajit herb ayurvedic medicine....
Masturabtion is not a disease or bad ahbit and is useful and SHilajit is not for stopping it. nly your decision to avoid it if you want to avoid. But it is normal for men to do
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.