I am a boy. My age is 19. How can I avoid laptop and mobile, and how can I concentrate into my study? And I sleep long time in a day. How can I limit my sleeping time?

I am a boy. My age is 19. How can I avoid laptop and mobi...
**hello lybrate-user, first of all I would like the appreciate your thought that you want to do some thing to avoid laptop and mobile. **thus, what I mean that you have already taken the first step by deciding that you want to do something, so that you can have a balanced life between laptop - mobile one one side and your priorities like studies on the other side. ** atleat the level of awareness that you have will take you long way. ** firstly, you don't have to completely avoid them. But rather divide your time according to your priorities. If your priority is studies then make a timetable as to how and when and how much time will you give to your studies. Then in breaks you can still operate on mobile and laptop. ** try not to completely be off them as then the craving will be more. ** see that you don't starve your self from studies and other activities as well. ** think of physical activities (swimming, racket games, cycling gym etc,) that you can do so that you r fit at the same time. ** if you want, you can learn to play any musicical instrument, as it's a great way to concentrate and focus in your life. ** all the best for your new improvised lifestyle.