Hi, am 35 year old man, suddenly I flet low in sex, and not getting full erection even after trying it hard from my side. This is the second time I am facing in last 4 months. First time I felt in march. Then few days it persists. Then it went off and I started getting erection and feeling to have sex also. But now again august felt the same. But before that I have sex with my partner 5 times in a week. Then suddenly do not know what happen. Feeling very low. Not getting erection. My questions: 1. What is the reason? And why all of sudden this happen 2. It is curable fully. 3. Will I get the same erection and desire for sex?

Hi, am 35 year old man, suddenly I flet low in sex, and n...
Sexual drives are never a permanent thing. Sexual desires keep fluctuating in life time. So there is no issue if you do not feel the same urge to have sex as you felt earlier" trying to hard" for an erection itself causes stress and causes further dysfunction. Find some tine to relax, do relaxation exercises like yoga, meditation, breathing exercises etc. Consult a psychiatrist personally if you feel stressed and depressed due to above problems. Untreated anxiety and depression for long time can affect sexual abilities adversely.