If I occasionally dream of someone I lost a few years ago in an accident, what does it mean?

If I occasionally dream of someone I lost a few years ago...
It probably means that you are either missing that person or still have strong memories of that person. Our dreams are a combination of our own desires, memories, experiences, imagination etc. Hence all dreams may not really mean anything. But if you occasionally have this dream then you need to understand your more subtle feelings about losing that person. If it was after an accident, then it was a shock for you. It might have caused some trauma for you. Understand and accept your feelings of loss, sadness, pain and grief. Eventually you need to" let it go" life is a flow. We lose some people but for the survivors, the journey continues. When your mind accepts that, the deceased person is not going to come back and you need to move ahead in life, tell yourself that, that person has gone away and you have a life ahead without you. You will learn to let go of that person and move on.