I and my partner had unprotected sex on 10 the and 11th of this month and I didn't cum inside her as her mensuration date was on 14 th but till noe she has not started with her periods we are worried help us out with sure suggestion.

I and my partner had unprotected sex on 10 the and 11th o...
If menses date is 14th then intercourseon 10, 11th will not cause pregnancy but before that around 30, 31 may lead to pregnancy. If she does not bleed till21st do pregnancy test at home.
Even pre-ejaculate secetions can cause pregnancy. Menses can be missed either because of hormonal changes or even stress or illness or even if you have put on some weight in recent times then also menses can be missed. All these problems are temporary and menses will come on its own. You can wait for another 15 days before you can take tablet deviry to get menses. In the meantime, keep repeating urine pregnancy test every week till you get your menses.