My gums are bleeding every time I brush my teeth. I have tried all toothpastes. Nothing is working. Please suggest.

My gums are bleeding every time I brush my teeth. I have ...
There is not any kind of tooth paste relive u. The method of brushing teeth is necessary. 2nd you should have to consult to nearest dentist which cleans your teeth that makes your mouth healthy and feel fresh.
There are so many causes of bleeding gums - - brushing too hard - poor oral hygiene. - vitamin deficiency - taking blood thinners or other medications - bleeding or clotting disorders - mouth sores - other medical problems, including diabetes, heart disease, leukemia or scurvy few advice to stop bleeding gums-- - visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year - use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water to keep the area clean. - avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Hi, there are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.