I have a doubt that my new born baby is suffering from cold and cough! How can I confirm it?

I have a doubt that my new born baby is suffering from co...
Dear lybrate user. Certain, changes in physical condition,seems to b unusual,confirms d sufferings of your child. * running nose * restlessness.*fever* couhging*excess urination,causing d child,crying.* Unusual, numbers of stool. take care of your child.
If the baby is having nasal stuffiness, not taking feeds properly then only thing you have to do is clean nose by buds and put saline nasal drops specially before feed. If baby is also having fever also then consultation is needed whether antibiotics are required or not.
Common symptoms are running nose, sneezing or stuffy nose along with coughing. High grade fever and difficulty in breathing are two important warning signs which should make you reach doctors early.