Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 23 years old and I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am facing this problem from last 1 year. During sex I can not stay for more than 2-3 mins. My erection is not that much hard which it use to be. I drink bear and alternative days I smoke. I have consumed large quantity of bear in last year. Please tell me proper solution of this problem.

I am 23 years old and I am suffering from premature ejacu...
Dear patient, you are suffering from premature ejaculation this problem can make you and your partner unsatisfied during sexual intercourse. It is necessary to have appropriate time to delay ejaculation to satisfy a women completely. Proper erection is also important for your performance on bed. This actually causes from weakness in muscles and nerves of penis and just thinning of semen, so its coming out fast. Due to your past history of smoking and alchol also made your problem more serious. Actually the sprays and medicines available in market are actually very harmfull for penis later on, so there use is not recommemded much and they have side effects too.