I haven't had a period since 23rd -28th of Jan and spotting on 10th and 11th of march now bleeding bright red blood:(got pains as well bad back pain. I had a miscarriage on 7th November 2015 so last year.

I haven't had a period since 23rd -28th of Jan and spotti...
Any bleeding more than spotting is considered as menses and brown bleeding is also menses if pregnancy is ruled out. As you r overweight and irregular scanty menses you r likely to be suffering from pcod which can be diagnosed with ultrasound and fsh and lh blood tests.