Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, please suggest what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
you need a male sexual function analysis, consult a sexologist, and do not indulge in self medication.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.