I am trying to loose belly fat and at the same time trying to gain muscle mass. So how would this affect my overall body weight, as belly fat reduction results in weight reduction but gaining muscle mass may result in increased weight?

I am trying to loose belly fat and at the same time tryin...
First off all slow down and concentrate on fat reduction only. Target to be around 70-75 kg. Once your body frame is allright than comes the second step to maintain it, third step is to gain muscles and look agile. In your case I understand you are mixing two things together which will have a negative effect, loose your fat and do not worry about muscles until your weight is 70-75 kg and your body's natural muscles will never be lost.