I am having sleepiness problem all time. Feel like most inactive person. Like an insomniac. What should I do?

I am having sleepiness problem all time. Feel like most i...
DEAR Lybrate USER. This problem is due to irritation and inadequate nutrition of the brain. So follow few basic things 1) drink only 100-150 ml of water during meals 2) don’t drink water one hour before meals and one hour after meal 3) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast, fermented and stale foods 4) avoid coffee and tea 5) try to sleep upto 10.30 pm 6) do anuloma viloma pranayam regularly early in the morning A) eat 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jaggery during meals B) take 250 ml of fresh butter milk during dinner. C) instill 3-4 drops of CHANDANADI TAILA in each nostril at the time of sleeping Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result. THANKS.
If you continue to feel sleepy and drowsy during day, that means you donot get quality sleep at night. This can be due to various reasons including a sleep disorder, osa etc also people with thyroid dysfunction or depression may feel lethargic and inactive. I would advise you to consult a physician and psychiatrist nearby for a detailed evaluation.