I am a 38 yrs women. I am having right leg ankle pain for past 5 months. The pain was very high when I am wake up in the morning. Please help me out from this pain.

Morning stiffness in back & other joints is quite a common condition. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Any way take bio d3 max 1tab odx10days ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days do back (spine) exercises contact me again if need be. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
Hope you are not having heel pain. Identify the points on either side between the ankle bone and tendons. Give acupressure with a blunt edge of a pen on both sides 20 times at a time after getting from bed. Rotate the feet 10 times clockwise and anticlockwise. Pl check whether you are having correct body weight. Otherwise reduce overweight. Report to me progess after 5 days for further advice.