Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere daant me dard hota hai jhou ki mere daant k upar mansude aa gaye hai aur masude subha mei sujh jate hai aur khana khate waqt dard karta hai agar koi food particle uss me lagta hai to.

2 Doctors Answered
Koi cavity hogi teeth mein. Have medicine moxifast 250 mg and zerodol p twice daily for 3 days and rinse with lukewarm saline water (namak ke pani) and get it filled.
Aapko shayad root canal treatment karwana padega kyunki aisa lag raha hai ki aapke daant me infection hai. Filhal ke liye dard se aaram ke liye aap painkiller le sakte hain. Aur jitna jaldi ho sake aapke najdiki dentist ko dikhayen.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.