Is sanitary pads can be used after its expiry date or on some sanitary pads no expiry date is mentioned. So let me clear this.

Is sanitary pads can be used after its expiry date or on ...
It ok.
It is better to avoid use of very old pads (more than 2 - 3 years and condition of packing) because it may contain some fungal growth.
Sanitary pads are not supposed to be sterile like medical syringes etc, so if they have crossed the expiry date, they could be used. But as a precaution, why not use a fresh pack? or one withing the expiry period. You may call the company's help line to know more of the pads in question. Home made pads can also be used if money is the concern about using pads beyond their expiry date.
According to my recommendation you don't use the expired date sanitary pads.