Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Good Morning, I am suffering from Night fall from last 10-12 years and still it continues. Around 10 times in a month. Frequency increases in winter season or in cold. Is this affect my sexual health? Sometimes in Toilet, liquid comes with Urine. When applying force. What to do?

Hello, night fall or semen discharge with urine is a serious health issue. According to ayurveda in not only affect your sexual power but it will diminish your immunity in near future too. Try this ayurvedic changes which will help your cause- a) stop indulging on sexual habits like, reading improper books, watching bad movies etc. B) stop masturbating, as the copulatory organ must gain some strength. C) do not drink milk at night while going to bed. D) avoid fast food and spicy diet. E) massage your body with ksheer bala oil daily. F) use tablet shila pravanga special 1 twice daily. G) use tab chandraprabha vati 1 twice daily bfore meals.
You have not mentioned your age and whether you masturbate or not. I guess you must be young and must not be used to masturbating. As one attains youth, the sperm production starts and as a result these produced sperms have to come out of the body after a capacity is exceeded. During puberty though the erections start happenning and sperms are produced round the clock, still society allows marriage only after a particular age. So it is natural that most men who have attained puberty and youth, find an outlet for these sperms and for their sexual thoughts, by masturbation. Masturbation is healthy and even animals are known to do it. May be you are not masturbating enough and hence your body makes the semen discharge at night when during your sleep the erections happen and you get sexual dreams. This is quite natural. Rather than waking up to a night fall and the mess of the secretions soiling the bedsheets, it is better to masturbate and enjoy the sexual feelings that one experiences while masturbating and touching massaging the penis. The day you start masturbating few times a week, this night fall will disappear.