Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 year old male and I have sleeping disorder and anxiety problem also racing mind which I couldn't help what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Visit a counselling centre and get yourself counselled. Consult a Psychiatrist if needed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.