My wife suffering from tooth ache and dentist prescribed Droxyl clav500 and Dolide. When taken droxyl clav500 before food she is feeling uncomfortable and uneasiness in stomach. Since she is prone to gastric is this tab is dangerous. Don't know should she continue to take this tab or not. Another few dentist is not available. Any suggestion please.

My wife suffering from tooth ache and dentist prescribed ...
This drug may cause gastric upset but settles once it's stopped u may add pan run d dsr twice daily
Kindly ensure she does not take medicine empty stomach. It is an effective tab. Usually there is no adverse reaction but in some cases this can result into hyperacidity and gastric disturbance. The tab is safe but take it only after consulting your doctor.
If toothache is due to decay on tooth then she should go for root canal treatment. Prolonged use of medicine is not good for health. Visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment.