Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have a back pain on my right side when I consult doctor he said this is due to stones in kidneys but I am suffering it from 4 years can I please suggest me how to avoid this. Thank you sir Waiting for your reply it will be more useful to me.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir I have a back pain on my right side when I consult do...
Sometimes if you have organ issues pain can be referred from that but it should resolve once the stone is removed. It is also possible that you have a disc or nerve irritation that may be overlooked so consult a good spine specialist to get accurate diagnosis.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.