Sir/madam I have a problem with my teeth i. E one teeth is came out but some part is remains inside and also food is stored in that place it was not coming out it troubles so much please tell me what to do thank you.

You need a root canal treatment or removal of tooth. Please visit a dentist.
If part of the tooth is still inside the jaw then it is necessary to remove that piece. Please see your nearest dentist. Or els that will lead to infection.
If too much of the tooth has been damaged then get it removed or else visit a dentist and if it can be saved then kindly get an x-ray done and then you may have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap.
What is the location of the teeth in the mouth? whether it is erupting or what a fragment remains during extraction of tooth?
Hello, your age is not mentioned here so I guess you are getting a wisdom tooth erupting in your mouth kindly visit a dentist and get an x-ray done so that we can give an opinion.
Get that tooth treated ie either with root canal treatment or extraction.
It seems you are having decayed and fractured tooth. You need to get some treatment for the same. You will need to get an xray done and the tooth might require a root canal treatment which is totally safe and pain free procedure with today's advancement.
It needs to be examined. If its salvageable then a root canal and crown can be done else it has to be removed. Visit a dentist at earliest.
From your description. It appears that 1 tooth has supra erupted. This will definitely need some treatment depending on the degree of supra eruption. Please visit your dentist and get it checked.
First get an xray done and visit a dentist so that to know whether that tooth can be saved or removed.