When my gums hurted it's starting to bleed. When I brush and brush touch my gums it's starting to bleed. What shouldn't and should I do? Give me some home remedy tips and suggest some medicines.

When my gums hurted it's starting to bleed. When I brush ...
You should 1. Start brushing your teeth well and twice a day morning n before bedtime. 2. Rinse thoroughly with hot salt water. 3. Eat fresh uncut fruits daily. 4. Drink lot of water. 5. Always use a soft brush. You should 1. Never use a hard brush 2. Never brush harshly 3. Never avoid going fir teeth cleaning every six months. Pl consult a dental surgeon immediately. If bleeding persists get a complete blood count done.
You need to get scaling (cleaning) done so as to remove all the plaque and calculus, the gum bleeding, pus (if any) and bad breath would regress over a period of 10-15 days. Also do clean your tongue properly and use a good mouthwash as well.
Hi, gum bleeding is a sign of gum disease which is caused most commonly by deposition of calculus on teeth. Rather than trying for home remedies, get a dental checkup done so that gum bleeding can be cured permanently. Regards.