11 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear lybrate user
as rightly mentioned by you, you have acidity problem due to consumption of rich & oily food. The following can be done to reduce acidity:
* eat food at regular intervals
* avoid consuming rich, fatty, oily food
* cut down on carbohydrates in the food & include protein in the diet
* consume more of fibre (green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc)
* include salads in your diet
* consume at least 2-3 litres of water per day to keep yourself hydrated
* regular exercise & pranayam would help
3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.