I m addicted of afeem. Which grow in rajsthan and M.P.I tried to leave this but unable always. I tried bupronorfin and tramadol and tapentadol from a Doctor consult. But loose motions always create a problem and sleepless. Help me to leave this poison and I have lever fatty problem very much.

Dear lybrate-user, Welcome to Lybrate. Afeem addiction also comes under abuse and addiction. If you’re ready to stop the substance and willing to get the support you need, you can recover from addiction and abuse —no matter how bad the addiction or how powerless you feel. The first step in treating addiction is accepting that you have a problem. Confronting an addiction and accepting responsibility for your actions isn’t easy. But it’s a necessary step on the road to treatment and recovery. You should then consult a psychiatrist / psychologist who fill follow this treatment. 1. Detoxification using medicines. 2. Behavior modification with the help of therapies. 3. Counseling. 4. Medication to sustain and 5. Long term support. These given steps are essential for any addict to get effectively rid of addiction. Therefore, you need to stick to the treatment plan and cooperate with your psychiatrist / psychologist. Take care.