Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 50 years. I am suffering from neck, shoulder pain which spreads to upper arms sometime. I also have lower back pain. Please provide some homeopathic medicine.

2 Doctors Answered
I can prescribe and can cure you, take heper sulphur 1m 1 dose in a morning / buy german medicine. After 1 day take arnica mont 30 daily 2 doses in morning and evening. For 3 days drink fruit juice daily. All boilded food in lunch and dinner / lees oil report me after 7 days.
Pain is a symptom of some defect in the body. To numb the pain one can take painkillers, but that does not address the underlying cause. To remove pain from the roots one needs to know the cause. And for that you have to describe it better.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.