Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am suffering from gynecomastia problem, want is reduce the male booms request to please help me.

2 Doctors Answered
Meet a qualified endocrinologist (dm) or physician (md medicine) and get any correctable cause ruled out. If there is no cause, get a liposuction with gland excision done by a plastic surgeon in your city. All the best.
1 person found this helpful
Gynaecomastia can be very well treated/corrected with surgery. A complete detailed examination will be required to decide the type of surgery.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.