My eyesight is week due to which I constantly feel pain my eyes when I use mobile phone.

My eyesight is week due to which I constantly feel pain m...
First of all use proper eye glasses for your eyes and While using mobile for long intervals continuously,eyes get exhausted. While using Mobile make sure that the lightening in room is proper to reduce and negate the effects.You can also reduce the intensity of the Mobile screen by attaching a filter or by getting an eye-friendly screen. Above all, one must try to reduce the amount of Mobile usage or take frequent breaks. Dont use mobile continuously for more than 5 minutes and most important dont use mobile with low battery or while charging.The bright light of the mobile screen gets more focused on our eyes and this causes dryness of the eyes and thus causing weakness of vision and eye and head pain. Homoeopathic medicine CINELUBE EYE DROPS ( HAPDCO) Pour 2 drops 3 times daily.