I am 26 year - male, and I am suffering from ulcers. Also I went through root canal treatment long ago, and now the filling of that tooth has come out, which make difficult to eat and creates sensitivity. Kindly let me know the remedy.

I am 26 year - male, and I am suffering from ulcers. Also...
You would have to get the filling done again. And if after filling the sensitivity subsides. Kindly get a cap done on the tooth. And get an xray done for the same to check how the root canal is done.
There should not be sensitivity in the tooth which is been RC treated. in case of filling is come out you can get the filling done again in the tooth and get a prosthetic crown over it. for mouth ulcers you need to start multivitamins therapy, drink plenty of water and keep your stomach fit. avoid spicy food. take more of fibrous food
U may take a cap BNC DAILY, SUCK ON TAB BIFILAC Twice daily , local application of metrogyl gel,add fire to ur diet green veg n banana r good source, u may take isabagol husk two table spoon heap full at night , plenty of water . Stay away from stress n hurry , ladies normally during periods have more such problem Get filling done