Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

My husband is 28 years old. We have married 6 years ago and have one child after the marriage of 11 months. We want to have more child but still not conceive. My husband eats gutka from 4 years and suffering steastotis of liver called fatty liver. He also have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high diabetes. He takes medicine regularly. He want to have sex one time in a period of 3 months due to his problem of mental erectile dysfunction. In this period he does not ejaculate naturally. Please help me. What can I do for my husband?

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Sex Education treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details


View All