I am 21 year old and my problem is that my teeth is yellow and kanknata h please solve it ?

Kindly get scaling and polishing done. Use sensodyne or thermoseal rx toothpaste twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.
For yellow teeth dental office bleach is the treatment, u can consult me for that
For tooth sensitivity you can use any sensitive toothpaste like colgate sensitive, colgate pro sensitive, pepsodent pro sensitive, sensodyne, hydent-k and for yellow teeth, visit a dentist.
Get oral prophylaxis done and take vitamin b complex wit folic acid.
I would suggest you-bleaching of teeth. Dental bleaching, also known as tooth whitening, is a common procedure in general dentistry. According to the fda, whitening restores natural tooth color and bleaching whitens beyond the natural color. There are many methods available, such as brushing, bleaching strips, bleaching pen, bleaching gel, and laser bleaching. Teeth whitening has become the most requested procedure in cosmetic dentistry today.